Our in-office optical location is now available at our Kona location! Our Optician is specially trained to help you select the frames and lenses that best fit your face shape, lifestyle, vision needs, and budget.
Call our Kona office at (808) 329-2010 to make an appointment!
A few things our Optician can help you with
- Determine which frame will work best with your personal prescription. Yes! It makes a difference!
- Assist in the fashion selection for the look and function you desire.
- Advise which lens and lens options meet the demands of your personal lifestyle.
- Takes detailed measurements to be certain your new glasses help you achieve your best vision.
Buying your eyewear from us has its benefits
- Measurements – Our Optician, Jessica, is trained and committed to obtaining the most accurate measurements.
- Selection – With a wide selection available, you are sure to find the glasses that fit well, look great on you and fit your budget!
- Fashion – We offer many high fashion options in a variety of price ranges to be sure you look great in the latest styles.
- Lifetime Adjustments – We’ll adjust and tighten your glasses anytime or replace nose pads and screws for free. We will always clean and adjust your glasses for free – just stop in and see us!
If you can’t find frames with us, we have also partnered with Eye Buy Direct to give you exclusive discounts!
Selecting a Lens That’s Right For You
1. Lens Types
2. Lens Materials
Lens materials can dramatically impact the thickness & weight of your lens.
Thicker, heavier lenses may leave pressure marks on your nose or cause your glasses to slide down.
3. Lens Coatings
Anti-reflective eyeglass lenses provide you with crisper, clearer vision.